2018-2019 Program Documents
- An extended care program is provided for working parents and/or other interested parents for Sacred Heart students on school days. There is a $30 registration fee for the program. Before-care is $45 per month (August – May). Full-time Tier I after-care is $50 per month (August – May) and full-time Tier II is $145 per month (August – May). Registration for the after-care program on a part-time basis is allowed with a $15 fee per day for the days that you use the program.
- Before-school care is available from 7 a.m. until 7:25 a.m.. After-school care is provided for Tier I until 3:50 p.m. and for Tier II and part-time until 5:30 p.m. After-school students are provided with a snack, free play time, and leisure activities. Tier II and part-time students also have homework time.
- In keeping with the school rules, a system of discipline has been established for the Extended Care Program. Please see the Policies and Procedures.
- Linda Childers, Extended Care Director
- Phone: 225.241.6943 (2:45 p.m. – 6 p.m.) or 225.278.8760 (Childers)