2021-2022 Program Documents
- An extended care program is provided for working parents and/or other interested parents for Sacred Heart students on school days. There is a $50 registration fee for the program. Before-care is $60 per month (August – May). Full-time Tier I after-care is $65 per month (August – May) and full-time Tier II is $165 per month (August – May). Registration for the after-care program on a part-time basis is allowed with a $20 fee per day for the days that you use the program.
- Before-school care is available from 7 a.m. until 7:25 a.m.. After-school care is provided for Tier I until 4 p.m. and for Tier II and part-time until 5:30 p.m. After-school students are provided with a snack, free play time, and leisure activities. Tier II and part-time students also have homework time.
- In keeping with the school rules, a system of discipline has been established for the Extended Care Program. Please see the Policies and Procedures.
Contact Information (During Extended Care Hours)
- Before-Care (7 a.m. – 7:25 a.m.)
- After-Care (2:45 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.)