Sacred Heart of Jesus School is accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year.
Sacred Heart School has a rich history and a bright future!
Families have attended Sacred Heart for generations; some current students are fourth generation Tigers! Though much has changed and we embrace technology-enhanced learning and other progressive teaching methods, Sacred Heart has been a treasured Baton Rouge institution since 1929.
If you’re considering Sacred Heart School for your child’s education, consider these facts:
- SH boasts an average class size of 18 students with an overall 11:1 student/teacher ratio
- Technology supports education with the use of iPads, interactive white boards, Computer Lab and web-based educational software
- Well-trained instructors with 38% of teachers having Master’s degrees
- All students attend Mass weekly
- Sacred Heart is easily accessible to downtown, mid-city & the Mississippi River at I-10 and I-110
- Athletics, leadership and service are encouraged through a variety of extracurricular activities
- Sacred Heart teachers spend a total of 1,650 hours improving their skills each year through professional development
“It gives me an overwhelming sense of pride and gratitude to know that four generations of my family have walked through the doors of Sacred Heart.”
Kecia Kling Campbell ’91, surrounded by her mother Mary Beth Hebert Kling ’68, father Kelly Kling ’65, and daughter Caroline Campbell ’20, holding a portrait of Joseph Hebert ’35
Would you like to see what Sacred Heart has to offer your child in person?
Contact assistant principal Nicole Phillips (NPhillips@SacredHeartBR.com or 225.383.7481 -ext. 205).