Guidelines for admission of students:
1. Younger siblings of presently enrolled students
2. Registered members of Sacred Heart Parish
3. Children of Sacred Heart graduates
4. Catholic families from parishes without a parish school
5. Other Catholic families with permission of their pastor
6. Non-Catholics if room is available
An admission test is given to all new students in grades K – 7. Potential pre-kindergarten students attend a visitation session with the teachers on the scheduled testing day for kindergarten through seventh grade. Students must be able to perform on or above grade level in order to be accepted. A fee will be charged for testing.
Pre-Kindergarten 3 year old program:
Students must be three years of age by September 30 of the current school year. Students must be completely potty trained and out of diapers and pull-ups.
Students must be four years of age by September 30 of the current school year and show the emotional, social and physical maturity of a 4-year-old.
Students must be five years of age by September 30 of the current school year
Students must be six years of age by September 30 of the current school year
Required Documentation (Pre-K3 – 8)
1. Copy of official birth certificate with full certificate number displayed
2. Copy of Baptismal certificate for Catholics
3. Copy of current health record
4. Copy of latest report card and standardized test scores (official transcipt) (transfer students)
5. Copy of social security card